CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-20T22:00:43+00:002006 Mercedes-Benz R500 CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-20T22:00:43+00:00
- PLEASE CHECK ALL FLUIDS.
- REMOVE ALL TIRES, ROTATE FRONT TO REAR, CHECK AIR PRESSURE AND TORQUE LUG NUTS. RESET TIRE SENSORS IF EQUIPPED.
- REPLACE CABIN AIR FILTER.
- REPLACE POWER STEERING PUMP.
- REPLACE RIGHT SIDE HOOD STOP
- REPLACE THE SEALS WHERE THE POWER STEERING HOSES MEET THE RACK AND PINION.
- REPLACE TRANSMISSION OIL FILTER AND GASKET
- THIS HELPS CHECK FOR LEAKS AFTER REPAIRS.
- This inspection and the opinions expressed are exactly that, opinions. Many parts perform perfectly until the moment of failure. Failure may occur suddenly and without warning. The inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report cannot accept liability for failures, which may occur after the inspection is completed. By accepting this report, the consumer acknowledges that the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report, cannot be held responsible for any and all alleged vehicle defects, and further, the consumer releases and holds harmless the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report from any and all further claims on this vehicle. No warranty for this vehicle is implied or given by the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report.
- UPON INSPECTION WE FOUND THE POWER STEERING PUMP IS LEAKING AND NEEDS REPLACEMENT. FOUND POWER STEERING FLUID LEAKING WHERE THE PRESSURE AND RETURN LINES CONNECT TO THE STEERING RACK. WE ALSO FOUND THE ENGINE REAR MAIN SEAL STARTING TO LEAK. WE FOUND THE REAR SHOCKS SEAPING FLUID.
- UPON INSPECTION WE FOUND THE RIGHT SIDE HOOD STOP IS MISSING. WITH OUT THE HOOD STOP THERE IS NO RESISTANCE TO POP THE HOOD. RECOMMEND REPLACE THE HOOD STOP.
- WE CAN HEAR A LOUD CLUNK DURING TEST DRIVE. WE MUST TEAR DOWN THE STRUT ON THE RIGHT SIDE TO INSPECT
JOHN R. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/19/2021