CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-17T23:01:47+00:002014 GMC Sierra 2500 HD CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-17T23:01:47+00:00
- PERFORMED REAR DIFFERENTIAL SERVICE. FILLED TO LEVEL WITH GEAR OIL. GOOD
- REPLACED INNER TIE ROD ENDS AND PERFORMED 4 WHEEL ALIGNMENT. TEST DROVE VEHICLE-GOOD
- ROAD TEST VEHICLE. CHECK ALL SUSPENSION AND STEERING PARTS FOR WEAR. CHECK TIRE PRESSURE AND CONDITION. CHECK RIDING HEIGHT. CHECK ALIGNMENT OF ALL FOUR WHEELS. ADJUST CASTER, CAMBER, TOE-IN, AND THRUST ANGLE AS NEEDED ON ALL FOUR WHEELS. CENTER STEERING WHEEL.
- This inspection and the opinions expressed are exactly that, opinions. Many parts perform perfectly until the moment of failure. Failure may occur suddenly and without warning. The inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report cannot accept liability for failures, which may occur after the inspection is completed. By accepting this report, the consumer acknowledges that the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report, cannot be held responsible for any and all alleged vehicle defects, and further, the consumer releases and holds harmless the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report from any and all further claims on this vehicle. No warranty for this vehicle is implied or given by the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report.
- UPON INSPECTION SCANNED VEHICLE FOR CODES: P20B9 reductant heater 1 control circuit P20BD reductant heater 2 control circuit P20C1 reductant heater 3 control circuit P204C reductant pressure sensor low voltage P20A0 reductant purge valve control circuit U010E lost communication with reductant sensor module U029E lost communication with NOX 2 module P208A reductant pump control circuit P205D reductant tank temperature sensor circuit high voltage PINPOINT TESTED WIRING FOR POWER AND GROUND TO DEF TANK HEATER-GOOD. TRACED WIRING TO DEF TANK, ALL WIRING LOOKS GOOD. FURTHER TRACED WIRING UP TO BULKHEAD CONNECTOR, UNPLUGGED AND CLEANED BULKHEAD CONNECTOR ABOVE DEF TANK AND RECONNECTED, CLEARED ALL CODES AND RETESTED. DURING TEST DRIVE CODES DID NOT COME BACK. VEHICLE GOOD AT THIS TIME.
TODD H. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/15/2020