CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-15T22:00:35+00:002014 Toyota FJ Cruiser CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-15T22:00:35+00:00
- DRIVER'S FLOOR MAT – CHECK – [Check installation of driver's floor mat. Only use the driver's floor mat designed specifically for the model and model year of the vehicle. Always properly secure the driver's floor mat using the retaining hooks. Never install another floor mat on top of the existing driver's floor mat. Never install the driver's floor mat upside down.] BRAKE SYSTEM – INSPECT – [Visually inspect brake linings/drums and brake pads/discs.] FLUID LEVELS – INSPECT – [Inspect and adjust all fluid levels.] ENGINE COOLANT – REPLACE – [Initial replacement at 100,000 miles/120 months. Replace every 50,000 miles/60 months thereafter] ENGINE OIL & FILTER – REPLACE – [Reset the oil replacement reminder light ("MAINT REQD") or the message "OIL MAINTENANCE REQUIRED" on the multi-information display after maintenance at every 5,000 miles.] TIRES – ROTATE – [Check tire tread depth and for uneven or excessive wear.]
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check and top-off all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle. RESET MAINTENANCE LIGHT.
- REMOVE RUST, SCALE, SLUDGE AND OLD COOLANT SLUDGE FROM VEHICLES ENTIRE COOLING SYSTEM.RESTORE COOLANT, INSTALL CONDITIONER TO PROTECT COOLING SYSTEM.
- THE NEXT MORNING WE STARTED ENGINE TO LISTEN FOR THIS NOISE. WE FOUND THE NOISE TO BE COMING FROM CLUTCH THROW OUT BEARING. THIS NOISE WILL STOP IMMEDIATELY WHEN YOU PRESS IN THE CLUTCH. WE DO NOT HEAR ANY NOISE COMING FROM THE ENGINE. RECOMMEND CLUTCH REPLACEMENT THAT WILL INCLUDE A THROW OUT BEARING.
LYNN M. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/14/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-23T22:01:31+00:002005 Toyota 4Runner CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-23T22:01:31+00:00
- This inspection and the opinions expressed are exactly that, opinions. Many parts perform perfectly until the moment of failure. Failure may occur suddenly and without warning. The inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report cannot accept liability for failures, which may occur after the inspection is completed. By accepting this report, the consumer acknowledges that the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report, cannot be held responsible for any and all alleged vehicle defects, and further, the consumer releases and holds harmless the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report from any and all further claims on this vehicle. No warranty for this vehicle is implied or given by the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report. In each case, the consumer has the opportunity to see the car in person before he or she buys the car. Buying this car based on this report alone is completely at the consumers' own risk.
SARA W. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/22/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-20T23:01:03+00:002007 Toyota Tacoma CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-20T23:01:03+00:00
- LABOR FOR AFTERMARKET WIRING
- PER CUSTOMER REQUEST REPLACED THE DRIVER SIDE REAR E-BRAKE CABLE, UPON PERFORMING THE 32PT INSPECTION FOUND THAT THE REAR SHOCKS ARE BAD DUE TO SOMEONE DRILLING HOLES IN THEM, LEFT FRONT COIL OVER IS BLOWN, AND THE AFTER MARKET TRANSFER CASE IS LEAKING, ADVISED THE CUSTOMER THAT THE THROW OUT BEARING IS STARTING TO CHIRP AND CUSTOMER IS AWARE THAT THE CEL IS ON
LORI S. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/16/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-24T23:01:03+00:002009 Toyota Matrix CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-24T23:01:03+00:00
- REPLACE WINDSHIELD WASHER RESERVOIR
- REPLACED OUTPUT SEAL ON T-CASE, TOPPED OFF WITH GEAR OIL. RE-CHECKED FOR LEAKS NONE FOUND. GOOD AT THIS TIME.
- This inspection and the opinions expressed are exactly that, opinions. Many parts perform perfectly until the moment of failure. Failure may occur suddenly and without warning. The inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report cannot accept liability for failures, which may occur after the inspection is completed. By accepting this report, the consumer acknowledges that the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report, cannot be held responsible for any and all alleged vehicle defects, and further, the consumer releases and holds harmless the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report from any and all further claims on this vehicle. No warranty for this vehicle is implied or given by the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report.
- UPON INSPECTION TEST DROVE VEHICLE AND COULD HEAR THE TICKING SOUND ON ACCELERATION. SCOPED ENGINE AND FOUND NOISE COMING FROM THE BOTTOM SIDE OF THE ENGINE. COULD POSSIBLY BE BALANCE SHAFTS COMING LOOSE. WOULD NEED TO DIAG FURTHER TO FIND OUT IF IT IS BALANCE SHAFTS. GAVE CUSTOMER ROUGH ESTIMATE TO DIAG AND REPLACE BALANCE SHAFTS.
CRYSTAL G. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/22/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-19T23:01:27+00:002010 Toyota Tundra CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-19T23:01:27+00:00
- CUSTOMER STATES HE CAN HEAR BRAKES SQUEALING
- FRONT BRAKE PADS ____8MM___ REAR BRAKE PADS ___3MM____ FRONT ROTORS __GOOD____ REAR ROTORS __RESURFACE__ CALIPERS FRONT __OK____ REAR _OK_____ BRAKE FLUID CONDITION ___GOOD________ TEST DROVE THE VEHICLE, WAS ABEL TO HEAR A SQUEAK HOWEVER IT DIDN'T LAST LONG ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO DETERMINE IF THE NOISE WAS COMING FROM THE FRONT OR THE REAR OF THE VEHICLE, ADVISED THE CUSTOMER OF FINDINGS, T THIS TIME THE CUSTOMER HAS CHOOSE TO HAVE THE REAR BRAKES REPLACED
- REPLACE REAR BRAKE PADS AND RESURFACE REAR BRAKE ROTORS
- UPON INSPECTION TESTED THE VEHICLE COLD, VEHICLE DOES HAVE A LONGER CRANK THAN NORMAL, SCANNED THE VEHICLE FOR TROUBLE CODES, FOUND TROUBLE CODES, P1604 Start ability malfunction P0174 System too lean (Bank 2) P0101 Mass air flow circuit range/performance problem P0117 Temperature circuit low input P1603 Engine stall history P1605 Rough idling P2799 Engine immobilizer system ADVISED THE CUSTOMER OF CONDITION AND TROUBLE CODES FOUND, ADVISED THE CUSTOMER FURTHER DIAG WILL NEED TO BE PREFORMED, CUSTOMER STATE THAT HE WOULD LIKE TO TRY RUNNING A FUEL ADDITIVE THRU THE FUEL SYSTEM TO SEE IF THAT WILL CLEAR UP THE ISSUE 1ST, NO FURTHER DIAG PERFORMED AT THIS TIME
MATT M. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/18/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-10T23:03:57+00:002015 Toyota Avalon CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-10T23:03:57+00:00
- INCLUDES LOAD TESTING BATTERY AND CHECK SYSTEM FOR ELECTRICAL DRAW.
- REPLACE STARTER BATTERY.
- UPON INSPECTION WE FOUND THE ENGINE WILL NOT CRANK OR START. WE DID NOT FIND THE CEL ON AT THIS TIME. WE SCANNED FOR CODES, NO CODES PRESENT. WE PERFORMED CHARGING SYSTEM TEST, FOUND THE BATTERY TO HAVE 111 CCA OUT OF A POSSIBLE 575 CCA. THE BATTERY HAS A FAILED CELL AND NEEDS REPLACEMENT. THE ALTERNATOR CHARGES AT 14.73V AT IDLE AND AT 14.31V UNDER LOAD, GOOD. RECOMMEND START WITH REPLACING BATTERY THEN RETEST SYSTEM. AFTER WE REPLACED THE BATTERY WE FOUND THE CHARGING SYSTEM TO CHARGE NORMALLY AND THE BATTERY TO HOLD CHARGE NORMALLY. THE ENGINE STARTS FINE NOW.
JAMES G. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/9/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-05T22:00:17+00:002009 Toyota Tundra CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-05T22:00:17+00:00
- REPLACE REAR SHOCKS
- ROAD TEST VEHICLE. CHECK ALL SUSPENSION AND STEERING PARTS FOR WEAR. CHECK TIRE PRESSURE AND CONDITION. CHECK RIDING HEIGHT. CHECK ALIGNMENT OF ALL FOUR WHEELS. ADJUST CASTER, CAMBER, TOE-IN, AND THRUST ANGLE AS NEEDED ON ALL FOUR WHEELS. CENTER STEERING WHEEL.
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
PETE S. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/4/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-20T22:01:30+00:002010 Toyota Tundra CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-20T22:01:30+00:00
- INCLUDES CIRCULATE SYTEM, CLEAN SURFACES FREE OF ANTI-FREEZE, TEST SYSTEM AND RADIATOR CAP PRESSURE, CHECK THERMOSTAT, WATERPUMP AND COOLING FANS FOR PROPER OPERATION, TEST DRIVE.
- REPLACE THE RADIATOR
- REPLACE THE THERMOSTAT
- UPON INSPECTION SCANNED THE VEHICLE FOR TROUBLE CODES AND FOUND TROUBLE CODES P0117 Engine coolant temperature overheat P1605 rough idle DUE TO ENGINE OVERHEAT CODE INSPECTED THE ENGINE COOLANT LEVEL AND FOUND THAT IT IS 2 GALLONS LOW ON ENGINE COOLANT, FILLED AND TOPPED OFF THE COOLANT TO THE PROPER FLUID LEVEL AND PERFORMED A COOLANT SYSTEM PRESSURE TEST, FOUND THAT THE RADIATOR CORE HAS FAILED AND IS LEAKING COOLANT, WILL NEED TO HAVE A RADIATOR REPLACED ALONG WITH THERMOSTAT AND THEN RETEST THE SYSTEM, SUSPECT THAT THE VEHICLE WAS IN LIMP MODE DUE TO THE OVERHEAT CONDITION. AFTER ALL REPAIRS WE FOUND THE A/C TO BLOW COLD. NO TESTING NEEDED.
MATT M. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/19/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-06T22:00:26+00:002007 Toyota Tacoma CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-06T22:00:26+00:00
- REPLACED THE REAR AND CENTER U-JOINT IN THE REAR DRIVESHAFT, RETEST NO MORE VIBRATION GOOD AT THIS TIME
JENNIFER J. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/4/2020