- UPON INSPECTION FOUND THAT THE LEFT REAR TAIL LIGHT IS NOT WORKING GAINED ACCESS AND FOUND THE BULB HAS FALLEN OUT, INSPECTED THE WIRING PIGTAIL AND CONNECTOR, REINSTALLED THE BULB (FULLY SEATED) AND RETEST, BULB IS WORKING AS DESIGNED AT THIS TIME, GAINED ACCESS AND FOUND UPON INSPECTION THAT THE SOCKET IS MELTED, WILL NEED TO REPLACE THE PIGTAIL, SOCKET, BULB AND THEN RETEST, INSTALLED NEEDED PARTS AND THEN RETEST, LIGHT IS WORKING AS DESIGNED AT THIS TIME
- GAINED ACCESS FOR REPLACEMENT AND FOUND ONE OF THE DRIVER SIDE SPARK PLUGS WAS HALF UNSCREWED, INSPECTED THE THREADS IN THE HEAD AND DIDN'T SEE ANY ISSUES AT THIS TIME, REPLACED ALL SPARK PLUGS AND RETEST, OK AT THIS TIME
- UPON INSPECTION SCANNED THE VEHICLE FOR ANY RELATED TROUBLE CODES, NO TROUBLE CODES FOUND AT THIS TIME, ENGAGE THE 4X4 SYSTEM IN BOTH HIGH AND LOW 4X4, FOUND NO CURRENT ISSUES, INSPECTED THE WIRING AND TRANSFER CASE FLUID, GOOD, SUSPECT THAT THE SHIFT ACTUATOR MAY HAVE GOTTEN BOUND UP DURING THE SHIFT PROCESS, NOT ABLE TO DUPLICATE THE CONDITION AT THIS TIME, IF THIS OCCURS AGAIN FURTHER DIAG WOULD BE REQUIRED
- TESTED THE VEHICLE SEVERAL TIMES AND WAS NOT ABLE TO DUPLICATE THE CONDITION, TESTED COLD AND WAS ABLE TO DUPLICATE, SCANNED THE VEHICLE FOR TROUBLE CODES AND FOUND THAT IT HAD AN MOBILIZER FAULT CODE, CALLED THE CUSTOMER TO SEE IF THERE IS ANOTHER KEY FOR THE VEHICLE, CUSTOMER BROUGHT IN ANOTHER KEY FOR US TO RETEST, CLEARED THE TROUBLE CODE AND RETEST, SO FAR WITH NEW KEY HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DUPLICATE THE CONDITION, WILL HAVE THE CUSTOMER DRIVE THE VEHICLE WITH THE NEW KEY, IF THE CONDITION OCCURS WITH THE NEW KEY FURTHER DIAG WILL BE REQUIRED, IF THE CONDITION DOES NOT OCCUR RECOMMEND THE CUSTOMER HAVE A NEW KEY CUT AND PROGRAMMED TO THE VEHICLE
- This inspection and the opinions expressed are exactly that, opinions. Many parts perform perfectly until the moment of failure. Failure may occur suddenly and without warning. The inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report cannot accept liability for failures, which may occur after the inspection is completed. By accepting this report, the consumer acknowledges that the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report, cannot be held responsible for any and all alleged vehicle defects, and further, the consumer releases and holds harmless the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report from any and all further claims on this vehicle. No warranty for this vehicle is implied or given by the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report.
- BLEEDS BRAKE SYSTEM AND REMOVES CONTAMINATED FLUID FROM THE ENTIRE HYDRAULIC SYSTEM. REPLACES FLUID WITH BG BRAKE FLUID.
FRANK C. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/10/2023