CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-01T22:04:54+00:002012 Nissan Titan CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-01T22:04:54+00:00
- DURING TEST DRIVE UP HESPERUS HILL WE FOUND THE TRANSMISSION TO SHIFT GOOD BUT FOUND THE TEMPERATURE TO RISE ON THE GAUGE. UPON INSPECTION WE FOUND THE FLUID IN GOOD CONDITION. WE FOUND THE A/C CONDENSER TO BE VERY PLUGGED UP WITH DIRT AND MUD AND THE FINS ARE BENT OVER ON MOST OF THE UNIT. THE CONDENSER IS IN FRONT OF THE TRANSMISSION COOLER AND WE BELIEVE THAT THE CONDENSER IS RESTRICTING THE AIR FLOW TO THE TRANS COOLER. WE SCANNED FOR CODES: P0717- Input/Turbine Speed Sensor No Signal. THIS CODE WAS IN A HISTORY FILE AND WE CLEARED IT. WE INSPECTED ALL TRANSMISSION WIRING, GOOD. WE REMOVED TRANSMISSION COOLER LINES TO TEST FLOW THRU THE COOLER, THE FLOW IS GOOD THRU THE RADIATOR BUT POOR/RESTRICTED THRU THE TRANSMISSION COOLER. AIR FLOW IS THE #1 SUSPECT OF THE OVERHEATING. RECOMMEND REPLACE THE A/C CONDENSER AND THE TRANSMISSION OIL COOLER. AFTER REPLACING THE CONDENSER AND TRANS COOLER WE FOUND THE TRANSMISSION TEMP GAUGE TO READ MUCH COOLER. HAVE CUSTOMER HOOK UP TRAILER AND REPORT BACK TO US. WE ALSO NOTICED THAT BOTH OF THE INTERIOR CABIN AIR FILTERS ARE VERY PLUGGED WITH DEBRIS. WE ATTEMPTED TO BLOW THEM OUT BUT W/O SUCCESS. WE RECOMMEND REPLACING THEM SO THE A/C FLOW IS EFFICIENT. AFTER REPLACING THE CABIN AIR FILTERS WE FOUND THE BLOWER MOTOR TO BLOW AIR MUCH BETTER.
- INCLUDES RECOVER, EVACUATE AND RECHARGE.
- REPLACE A/C CONDENSER AND TRANSMISSION COOLER.
- REPLACE BOTH CABIN AIR FILTERS.
- This inspection and the opinions expressed are exactly that, opinions. Many parts perform perfectly until the moment of failure. Failure may occur suddenly and without warning. The inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report cannot accept liability for failures, which may occur after the inspection is completed. By accepting this report, the consumer acknowledges that the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report, cannot be held responsible for any and all alleged vehicle defects, and further, the consumer releases and holds harmless the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report from any and all further claims on this vehicle. No warranty for this vehicle is implied or given by the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report.
DAVID M. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/30/2021