- UPON INSPECTION WE SCANNED ABS SYSTEM FOR CODES: C1241 – BATTERY VOLTAGE LOW C1332 – OPEN CIRCUIT IN RIGHT REAR WHEEL SPEED SENSOR CIRC WE INSPECTED THE RIGHT REAR SENSOR, NO OBVIOUS PROBLEMS. WE OHM TESTED THE SENSOR AND FOUND THE SIGNAL OPEN. WATCHED LIVE DATA ON THE SENSOR WITH SCANNER, SENSOR IS NOT SHOWING ANY OUTPUT. SENSOR IS FAULTY. WE ALSO INSPECTED THE REAR ABS WIRE HARNESS, IT IS IN VERY POOR CONDITION AND THE WIRE INSULATION IS CRACKING AND DRY ROTTED. RECOMMEND REPLACE THE WIRE HARNESS AND THE RIGHT REAR SENSOR. ALSO, WE FOUND THE POSITIVE SIDE BATTERY CABLE VERY LOOSE. WE TIGHTENED IT. THIS MAY BE THE CAUSE OF THE BATTERY CODE.
- WE TEST DROVE VEHICLE AND COULD FEEL A VIBRATION AT CRUISING SPEEDS. THE WHEELS ARE OUT OF BALANCE. RECOMMEND 4-WHEEL WHEEL BALANCE.
- DURING TEST DRIVE WE EXPERIENCED SEVERE SHAKING WHILE BRAKING. THE FRONT BRAKE ROTORS ARE BADLY WARPED. WE CANNOT TELL IF THE REAR ROTORS ARE WARPED BECAUSE THE FRONTS ARE SO BAD. WE PERFORMED BRAKE INSPECTION, FOUND THE FRONT PADS HAVE LESS THAN 40% REMAINING. REAR BRAKE PADS HAVE LESS THAN 30% REMAINING. RECOMMEND REPLACE FRONT AND REAR BRAKE PADS AND ROTORS.
- UPON INSPECTION WE FOUND THE LEFT FRONT SIDE OF THE ENGINE TIMING COVER TO HAVE A MINOR OIL LEAK. THE OIL IS SEEPING ONTO THE EXHAUST MANIFOLD AND CAUSING THE SMELL. NO HARM IS BEING DONE TO ENGINE RIGHT NOW IF CUSTOMER WANTS TO WAIT BEFORE REPAIRING. DURING INSPECTIONS WE ALSO NOTICED THE RADIATOR IS LEAKING COOLANT ACROSS THE BOTTOM OF THE TANK. WE FOUND THE COOLANT ALMOST 1 GALLON LOW. WE ADDED COOLANT TO RADIATOR BUT NOT THE RESERVOIR. RECOMMEND REPLACE THE RADIATOR SOON.
- This inspection and the opinions expressed are exactly that, opinions. Many parts perform perfectly until the moment of failure. Failure may occur suddenly and without warning. The inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report cannot accept liability for failures, which may occur after the inspection is completed. By accepting this report, the consumer acknowledges that the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report, cannot be held responsible for any and all alleged vehicle defects, and further, the consumer releases and holds harmless the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report from any and all further claims on this vehicle. No warranty for this vehicle is implied or given by the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report.
PETE S. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/29/2022