- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check and top-off all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle. RESET MAINTENANCE LIGHT.
- REMAINING PAD LIFE: FRONT ___80____% REAR __100_____% CONDITION OF ROTORS/DRUMS: ___________________GOOD_________________ CONDITION OF CALIPERS/BRACKETS: _____________________GOOD_______________ CONDITION OF FLUID: _____________GOOD_______________________
- This inspection and the opinions expressed are exactly that, opinions. Many parts perform perfectly until the moment of failure. Failure may occur suddenly and without warning. The inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report cannot accept liability for failures, which may occur after the inspection is completed. By accepting this report, the consumer acknowledges that the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report, cannot be held responsible for any and all alleged vehicle defects, and further, the consumer releases and holds harmless the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report from any and all further claims on this vehicle. No warranty for this vehicle is implied or given by the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report.
- UPON INSPECTION FOUND THAT THE EXHAUST RUBBER HANGER TO BE BROKEN, REMOVED AND REPLACED
- FOUND SHOCKS TO BE GOOD AT THIS TIME
- UPON INSPECTION FOUND THAT THE WHEEL SEAL ON RIGHT PASS REAR WAS WET AND LEAKING, REMOVED AND REPLACED SEAL AND GASKET.
- WHEN REMOVING WHEEL SEAL FOUND THAT THE REAR DIFF HAD WATER IN IT AND WAS MILKY, REMOVED AND REPLACED REAR DIFF FLUID, AT THIS TIME THE REAR DIFF IS THE RIGHT COLOR AND NO FURTHER WATER IN THE SYSTEM.
DENNIS M. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/23/2018