- REPLACE REAR U-JOINT AT REAR AXLE AND REAR PINION SEAL.
- This inspection and the opinions expressed are exactly that, opinions. Many parts perform perfectly until the moment of failure. Failure may occur suddenly and without warning. The inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report cannot accept liability for failures, which may occur after the inspection is completed. By accepting this report, the consumer acknowledges that the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report, cannot be held responsible for any and all alleged vehicle defects, and further, the consumer releases and holds harmless the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report from any and all further claims on this vehicle. No warranty for this vehicle is implied or given by the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report.
- UPON INSPECTION WE FOUND TRANSMISSION FLUID LEAKING FROM THE TRANSMISSION OIL COOLER. THE COOLER HAS FAILED SEVERELY AND HAS ALLOWED FLUID AND DEBRIS TO COLLECT BETWEEN THE INTERCOOLER AND THE RADIATOR. RECOMMEND REPLACE TRANSMISSION OIL COOLER AND PRESSURE WASH THE FLUID AND DEBRIS FORM THE SURROUNDING COMPONENTS.
- WE EXPERIENCED THE TRANSMISSION SLIPPING IN SECOND GEAR. UPON INSPECTION WE FOUND THE FLUID TO BE IN GOOD SHAPE. A WORN OUT FRONT BAND INSIDE THE TRANSMISSION WILL CAUSE THIS PROBLEM. IF THE BAND IS VERY WORN IT CAN DAMAGE THE FRONT DRUM AS WELL. RECOMMEND REMOVE TRANSMISSION AND REPLACE FRONT BAND AND INSPECT OTHER INTERNAL COMPONENTS, RE-INSTALL TRANSMISSION, ADD PROPER FLUID.
- WE INSPECTED OTHER U-JOINTS, THEY LOOK GOOD. WE GREASED ALL U-JOINTS.
- WE SCANNED PCM FOR CODES: P1275 – A/C CONTROL CIRCUIT 2 OVER CURRENT C1002 – BRAKE PEDAL SWITCH 1 CIRCUIT HIGH C1404 – T. CASE RANGE POSITION SENSOR CIRCUIT LOW U0164 – LOST COMMUNICATION WITH HVAC CONTROL MODULE B210D – RECIRCULATION DOOR TRAVEL RANGE TOO LARGE B140B – REAR LEFT AUDIO SPEAKER OUTPUT CIRCUIT OPEN THE ONLY CODE PERTINENT TO THE PROBLEM IS C1404. WE INSPECTED TRANSFER CASE MOTOR, WIRING LOOKS GOOD. MOTOR IS SHIFTING ON IT OWN AND HAS INTERNAL DAMAGE. NEEDS NEW TRANSFER CASE SHIFT MOTOR.
MICHAEL B. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/2/2020