- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check and top-off all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- MANUFACTURER STATES THAT EITHER A 105 AMP OR 145 AMP ALTERNATOR WSA ORIGINALLY INSTALLED IN VEHICLE. WE MUST REMOVE ALTERNATOR AND LOOK FOR A PART NUMBER TO KNOW WHICH ALTERNATOR WAS INSTALLED. WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO INSTALL A HIGHER AMPERAGE ALTERNATOR BUT WE MIGHT FIND THAT THERE WILL BE A BELT MISALIGNMENT, THEN A NEW PULLEY WOULD HAVE TO BE INSTALLED IF POSSIBLE TO CORRECT THE ALIGNMENT. CUSTOMER DECLINED ANY FURTHER DIAGNOSIS.
- PERFORM TRANSFER CASE FLUID SERVICE.
- REMOVE ALL TIRES, ROTATE FRONT TO REAR, CHECK AIR PRESSURE AND TORQUE LUG NUTS. RESET TIRE SENSORS IF EQUIPPED.
- REPLACE BATTERY.
- SEVERE MAINTENANCE @50,000 MILES
- This inspection and the opinions expressed are exactly that, opinions. Many parts perform perfectly until the moment of failure. Failure may occur suddenly and without warning. The inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report cannot accept liability for failures, which may occur after the inspection is completed. By accepting this report, the consumer acknowledges that the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report, cannot be held responsible for any and all alleged vehicle defects, and further, the consumer releases and holds harmless the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report from any and all further claims on this vehicle. No warranty for this vehicle is implied or given by the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report.
- WE REPLACED TWO BULBS, REPAIRED 3 BAD GROUNDS, REWIRED TRAILER PLUG TO REPAIR HI-MOUNT BRAKE LIGHT BAR.
- WE TESTED CHARGING SYSTEM, ALTERNATOR IS CHARGING PROPERLY. WE TESTED FOR DRAW ON SYSTEM, FOUND NO DRAW. WE TESTED BATTERY AFTER WE CHARGED IT, BATTERY FAILS TEST. RECOMMEND REPLACE BATTERY AND THEN WE WILL RETEST SYSTEM. AFTER WE REPLACED BATTERY WE RECHECKED SYSTEM, ALTERNATOR GOOD, NO DRAW FOUND ON SYSTEM, BATTERY GOOD.
- WE WERE ABLE TO CORRECT THE CROOKED BOLT BY INSTALLING A SPACER IN THE CLAMP AND RETIGHTEN. WE CHECKED ALL BOLTS AND TIGHTENED AS NEEDED.
- WE WILL BUILD AND INSTALL CABLE AND CONNECTOR. AFTER THIS REPAIR WE FOUND NO DRAW ON TRUCK BATTERY WITH CAMPER PLUGGED IN. WE CHECKED ALL EXTERIOR LIGHTS, FOUND SEVERAL MARKER LAMPS ON CAMPER TO BE OUT. WE NOTICED THE LENSES ON THESE LAMPS ARE VERY OLD AND BRITTLE AND THEY MIGHT BREAK WHEN WE REMOVE THEM TO CHECK / REPLACE BULBS.
RICK L. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/25/2021