- REPLACE TRANSMISSION OIL FILTER AND FLUID.
- REPLACE TRANSMISSION SPIN-ON FILTER.
- This inspection and the opinions expressed are exactly that, opinions. Many parts perform perfectly until the moment of failure. Failure may occur suddenly and without warning. The inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report cannot accept liability for failures, which may occur after the inspection is completed. By accepting this report, the consumer acknowledges that the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report, cannot be held responsible for any and all alleged vehicle defects, and further, the consumer releases and holds harmless the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report from any and all further claims on this vehicle. No warranty for this vehicle is implied or given by the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report.
- THIS IS NORMAL ON COLD MORNINGS IF BLOCK HEATER IS NOT PLUGGED IN.
- TRUCK FEELS LIKE IT IS RUNNING NORMALLY. NO ADJUSTMENTS NECESSARY. THE TUNER WILL NOT ADJUST TRANSMISSION SHIFTING, IT WILL MAKE THE COMPUTER THINK WE DID NOT DO A DELETE.
- WE EXPERIENCED THE HARD SHIFT FROM THE TRANSMISSION DURING TEST DRIVE. WE SCANNED FOR CODES: P0868-Transmission line pressure low (THIS IS A STORED CODE IN HISTORY). WE CHECKED TRANSMISSION FLUID LEVEL AND CONDITION, FLUID IS FULL AND LOOKS OK BUT THESE TRANSMISSIONS RELY ON FILTERS BEING CHANGED EVERY 30,000 MILES. RECOMMEND REPLACE BOTH FILTERS IF THEY HAVE BEEN DONE WITHIN 30,000. ADVISE CUSTOMER THAT WITH THE INCREASE IN HORSEPOWER THE TRANSMISSION WILL SHIFT AND FEEL DIFFERENT. ADVISE HIM TO CHANGE TRANS FLUID AND FILTER EVERY 30,000 MILES.
MIKE M. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/19/2021