- DURING TEST DRIVE WE CAN HEAR HUMMING FROM BOTH FRONT WHEELS. UPON INSPECTION WE FOUND BOTH FRONT WHEEL BEARINGS TO BE WORN AND GROWLING, RIGHT BEARING IS WORSE THAN LEFT. RECOMMEND REPLACE BOTH.
- DURING TEST DRIVE WE CAN HEAR THE RATTLE AND WE CAN FEEL A PULL TO RIGHT. UPON INSPECTION WE FOUND THE INTERMEDIATE STEERING SHAFT LOOSE AND RATTLING. WE ALSO FOUND BOTH LOWER BALL JOINTS HAVE MODERATE PLAY. RECOMMEND REPLACE AND ALIGN.
- REMOVE RUST, SCALE, SLUDGE AND OLD COOLANT SLUDGE FROM VEHICLES ENTIRE COOLING SYSTEM.RESTORE COOLANT, INSTALL CONDITIONER TO PROTECT COOLING SYSTEM.
- REPLACE BOTH FRONT WHEEL BEARINGS.
- REPLACE BOTH LOWER BALL JOINTS.
- REPLACE INTERMEDIATE STEERING SHAFT.
- ROAD TEST VEHICLE. CHECK ALL SUSPENSION AND STEERING PARTS FOR WEAR. CHECK TIRE PRESSURE AND CONDITION. CHECK RIDING HEIGHT. CHECK ALIGNMENT OF ALL FOUR WHEELS. ADJUST CASTER, CAMBER, TOE-IN, AND THRUST ANGLE AS NEEDED ON ALL FOUR WHEELS. CENTER STEERING WHEEL.
- This inspection and the opinions expressed are exactly that, opinions. Many parts perform perfectly until the moment of failure. Failure may occur suddenly and without warning. The inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report cannot accept liability for failures, which may occur after the inspection is completed. By accepting this report, the consumer acknowledges that the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report, cannot be held responsible for any and all alleged vehicle defects, and further, the consumer releases and holds harmless the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report from any and all further claims on this vehicle. No warranty for this vehicle is implied or given by the inspector and/or all parties relative to the compilation of this report.
PATRICK G. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/3/2020